《Lion king》台词解析


1.-Oh, now, look, Zazu. You’ve made me lose my lunch. 你害得我的午餐都没了。

-Ha! You’ll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等到王跟你算账之后,你不见的东西还会更多。

解析:

Get though: 通过;到达;接通电话;度过,熬过

Get through with:算账,对……来硬的


价值300元外教英语课程领取:
http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=2948499 (北美原版教材)
口语英语速成班:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=2948499(剑桥,新概念等教材)

例:

The boy is so fat that he can’t get through the window.

这个男孩胖的连窗户都爬不过去。

My mother requests I must get through the examination.

我妈要求我必须通过考试。

Stay here still and I’ll be back in a moment to get through with you.

呆在这儿别动,我一会回来再跟你算账。

2. –Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. one day, samba, the sun will set on my time here……and will rise with you as the new king.

阳光所照的一切,都是我们的国土,一个国王的统治,就跟太阳的起落是相同的,总有一天,太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉并且当你是过往的时候一同上升。

解析:

Set on:唆使;开始;攻击

例:

It is time to set on my work.

是时候开始我的工作了

Do you believe the boy’s father set on his son to steal money from the neighborhood?

你能相信这个男孩的父亲唆使自己的儿子去偷邻居的钱吗?

I’m sure that the master of the dog set it on you.

我肯定是狗的主人唆使它攻击你的。

3. well, I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later……you being so clever and all.

不过我猜你早晚总会发现的,你一直是这样的聪明。

解析:

Sooner or later:迟早;早晚

例:

He will find that you are cheating him sooner or later.

他迟早会发现你在骗他。

You’ll succeed sooner or later.

早晚有一天你会成功的。

4. –step lively. The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.

开心一点嘛,越快到水洞,我们就可以越快回家。

解析:

The soonerthe sooner…:越快…就越快…

The sooner, the better:越快越好

The+比较级,the+比较级:越……就越……

例:

The sooner we finish the task, the sooner we go home.

我们越快完成任务,就越快回家。

Work out the problems, the sooner, the better.

把这个问题解决了,越快越好。

The heavier it rains, the faster he runs.

雨下得越大,他跑的越快。

5. –And with an attitude like thatI’m afraid you’re shaping up to bea pretty pathetic king indeed.

而且有你这样的态度,恐怕你以后会变成一个相当悲惨的国王。

解析:

Shapingshape的现在分词。Shape:塑造;成型

Shape up:顺利发展;形成;成形;循规蹈矩;准备就绪

例:

What you guys should do is that shape up the plan about the investment.

你们要做的就是使这个投资计划具体化。

Shape up, it’s in the class now.

老实点儿,现在正上课呢。

All shape up, just your coming.

一切准备就绪,就等你来。

6.-I think those hyenas were even scareder. Cause nobody messes with your dad.

我认为那些土狼比你还害怕呢。因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸。

解析:

Mess with:与…一起用膳;胡乱摆弄;干扰;与……厮混在一起

例:

How about messing with my parents tomorrow

明天和我父母一起用膳怎么样?

If you want to mess with my work, ok, you got it.

如果你想干扰我工作,好吧,你成功了。

http://www.whlidayuan.com
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码: